Friday, 22 January 2016

Teen sex!


Teen sex.

Sex is definitely fun and something human nature can't ignore. Who doesn't love sex? Hahaha thought as much(No one) unless you are a virgin. Sex is not just fun it is emotionally and physically satisfying. It's been said that people who have sex a lot are often the happiest. If you see a grumpy married couple then you should know that the sex life is rocky. Sex can release any tension or anger from the brains anyday. As fun as sex is, its risky and sometimes the few minutes of pleasure can leave you with lifetime consequences.

Practising safe sex can lead you to a life full of good and healthy sex. When coming to teenagers,I wish they could wait just a bit before they get sexual because they make a whole lot of mistakes when coming to sex and sometimes ruin their lives permanently. Am I the only one who realises that teenagers are more scared of falling pregnant than our STD's and STI's?  A while back I worked in a pharmacy in town and most teenagers would buy more morning after pills than condoms. I have a teenage niece my self so I decided I want to play a trick on her so I can understand something. I sent her to buy me a pack of condoms and she refused bluntly,I asked her why she won't buy them because they are not even heavy and her answer shocked me..."it's embarrassing to buy condoms,everyone will think you sleep around "she said. I decided not to ask any further questions and left. A month later I sent her to buy me morning after pills and she took the money with a smile,I asked her if she isn't scared of being judged and she said "not at all,we don't want to end up with unwanted babies". I'm still shocked till this day. How does that even work? Babies can be blessings and Diseases are life time curses.

This then made it clear to me that teenagers aren't mature enough for sex but since we can't stop it from happening the least we can do is educate them as much as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment