Sunday, 31 January 2016
Meet Fatima
Abusive Relationships
Chapter one.
Every village has that "IT" girl that every guy wishes to have and every girl wish they looked like. I come from a very calm village in Limpopo and I was that girl. I never met my dad and I don't even know him or anything about him so I guess my mom is another case of virgin Mary because I never even got presented with the chance of having a step daddy. My mom hates men with her all and I never got to find out why. As a little girl I lived with my grandmother who also never got married so it's a home of single parenting from generation to generation. My mom had me when she was just 18 years old so most of my life she was away at college. I have more memories with granny than her. I'd hear from other kids at school that my father was an Indian guy who owned a shop in the village years back and soon as my mom fell pregnant he packed his things,shut the shop ,left and never returned. I don't know if there's any truth in that and I guess I'll keep wondering since mommy dearest will never ever discuss such topics with me.
But sometimes I suspect that there might be some truth in the story because my second name is Fatima. One kid at school who's mom happens to be very close to my mom told me that his mom told him that my dad dissapeard when I was 5 months old and he named me Fatima.I still struggle to believe his story because he had a massive crush on me and i think he made up the story just to win my heart or should i say to unzip my pants perhaps . It's on my birth certificate but I dare you to call me that infront of my mom,she will skin you alive. My mom is the quiet type but she will give you a mouthful if you dare call me by Fatima. I didn't ruin her future like most teenagers who's future colapses soon after falling pregnant, fortunately she's a successful Dentist at Pretoria. Fast forward to my teen life when adolescent took over my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment