Friday, 22 January 2016
He married the side chick!
Is it OK to attend your ex's wedding?
It's totally okay to attend an ex lover's wedding,they say. I totally disagree...why would you want to put yourself through that? It doesn't matter if you have moved on or not. Well maybe it depends on individuals but truth of the matter is its a bad choice. Imagine it's time for vows and your ex then says "you are the best thing that's ever happened to me" lol gosh but that's the same thing they used to tell you except for that in this case they mean it because they are actually marrying the person. I once attended my ex boyfriend's wedding and when a speech about how long they have been together happened,I then realised that they started dating the time I was also in the pic.
I felt like the Devil was testing my patience. I just wanted to leave but It would have made everyone think that I still wanted him back. Most people there knew that I was that ex that got away and he was that for me aswell. Tears were nearing my cheeks so I had to fake a smile so I'd lie and say they are tears of joy. I have a son with this guy that was tying the knot and we had a neutral relationship since we were Co-parenting. But the moment I found out that he chested on me with the girl he was marrying I knew then that I wanted nothing to do with him anymore.
Had I not gone to the wedding then him and I would still be cool. I wouldn't have found out about him marrying the other woman. But now I want nothing to do with him and I don't want him anywhere near my son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment